Studie von Analysten
Forrester Research: Top Cybersecurity Threats in 2019
Resolve to get home faster. Focus on the biggest threats.
“Security pros have the challenging task of using finite budgets to protect their business from every possible attack type in the threat landscape. One strategy for approaching this challenge is to note historical attack trends and, after determining the most highly probable to occur in the future, prioritize attack protections. This report analyzes common attack trends responsible for breaches in 2018 to facilitate this approach.”*
Hello, 2019! Good riddance 2018 vulnerabilities, right?
Not quite. Sadly, we can’t wish away 2018’s lingering cyber threats and vulnerabilities. But, with help from Forrester, we can predict the future – and give you insights to help prioritize threats that may pose significant risk to your business in 2019.
Get your copy of Top Cybersecurity Threats In 2019 now for Forrester’s take on:
- The 2019 cyber threat landscape, including major attack vectors, popular infiltration methods and must-watch trends
- Steps you can take right now to adapt to the evolving attack surface
- Recommendations on where to focus your security strategies
- Eye-opening real-world anecdotes about IoT, mobile malware and DevOps
For cybersecurity leaders committed to reducing risk (and maybe even getting home a little earlier), this report is essential reading – bring on the new year!
* Top Cybersecurity Threats In 2019, Forrester Research