Tenable Cyber Watch: IoT Vendors Lack Vulnerability Disclosures, Cyber Ranks As Top Business Concern - Again, The GAO’s Frustrations with Federal Agencies Not Heeding their Cybersecurity Advice
This week's edition of the Tenable Cyber Watch unpacks the importance of vulnerability disclosures, explores the top reasons why cyberthreats remain a top concern among business leaders, addresses the GAO's frustrations with federal agencies not heeding their cybersecurity advice and provides guidance on how to boost employee cybersecurity awareness.
Curious to know why cyberthreats continue to be a top concern among business leaders? Looking for tips on how to boost employee cybersecurity awareness? Interested in learning more about the Government Accountability Office's (GAO) cybersecurity recommendations that can help you better protect sensitive data? Are vulnerability disclosure policies an ethical obligation?
We’ve got you covered in this week’s edition of the Tenable Cyber Watch, a weekly video news digest highlighting four cybersecurity topics that matter right now.
Today we’re talking:
- The U.S. government’s cybersecurity priorities
- Why the GAO is making a public plea to federal agencies to heed their cybersecurity advice
- Top reasons why cyberthreats remain a top concern among business leaders
- Tips on how to boost employee cybersecurity awareness
- Why IOT vendors must do a better job of disclosing their vulnerability disclosure policies
Every Monday at 9am ET, the Tenable Cyber Watch brings you cybersecurity news you can use. Watch this week’s episode below and subscribe to our playlist on YouTube.
- Tenable Cyber Watch
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.