Complying With State Bank of Vietnam Circular 18 Information Security Guidelines
The National Bank of Cambodia’s (NBC) Technology Risk Management (TRM) Guidelines are designed to guide and enhance the security, safety, and efficiency of FSI by reducing their risk due to cyber threats.
In this session, we will share more on how you can start evolving your legacy Vulnerability Management program as well as best practice guidelines to help organisations implement regulation and guidelines.
Effective risk-based vulnerability prioritisation must identify the few vulnerabilities with the highest likelihood of being exploited with asset criticality that is relevant to your business.
In this session, we will cover:
- Risk-based vulnerability management & strategies for financial services
- Applying the National Bank of Cambodia’s (NBC) Technology Risk Management Guidelines (TRM) with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Read our whitepaper on how organisations can comply with National Bank of Cambodia’s (NBC) Technology Risk Management (TRM) Guidelines.
Who should watch this on-demand webinar?
All security professionals in the FSI interested in evolving to a risk-based vulnerability management programme and applying the NIST Cybersecurity framework in your organisation.
Complying to State Bank of Vietnam Circular 18 - A risk-based approach to Vulnerability Management for Financial Services in Vietnam
The purpose of Circular 18 issued by State Bank of Vietnam is to help Financial Institutions establish the necessary frameworks, policies and procedures to ensure the reduction of cyber risk.
In this session, we will share best practice guidelines and to help organisations comply to Circular 18 and steps to cyber hygiene.
You will learn about:
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management for Financial Services
- An overview of compliance with examples from Singapore MAS, Malaysia Bank Negara and National Bank of Cambodia.
- Using NIST Cybersecurity Framework as a security control tool
- A demo on the compliance tools and dashboards
This session is conducted in English and Vietnamese.